Thursday, February 14, 2008

Everyday Koreans

Stafford at the Chosun Bimbo was delighted to have one of his many photos from the Changing of the Guard ceremony accepted by Seoul Selection for inclusion in the 'Everyday Koreans' photo section of their regular newsletter.

Last year I tried for several months taking photos everywhere I could to try to get a great shot for Everyday Koreans. I was happy with this one I took in Yeouido park one lunchtime:

Everyday Koreans. £ Korean office workers taking a nap one lunchtime in Yeouido park
but I was disappointed it was not selected.

Seoul Selection are always looking for new photos, so why not submit you favourite photo of everyday scenes in Korea. Send them to Hank Kim at Seoul Selection with a caption and a brief, one line bio.

No comments: